Wednesday, January 16, 2013

unfinished -.-


Better grades in college. A big thing that not many will say it’s to ask for help if you needed it. It’s not a bad thing to not indeerstand, it’s a bad thing if you don’t do anything about it. Plan your time out so you are completing everthing , that’s needed to get done and leave time to double check. Write things down and have good time manegment skills. Ask for help it’s probily the biggest thing I can say through. If you don’t understand go to the office or find a classmate that does understand and is willing to help you. If you try hard it will come to you. I find myself thinking that I will have to try harder to fail than I try to succeed. It is something that is within me to succeed, if that is not who you are the hopefully things that I have done can show oyu that is something that is amazing to find! Good luck!

CHOOSE THE RIGHT ~

No comments:

Post a Comment