Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Effective studying method : part 2


Effective studying method : part 2


My time management secret : my secret is to use time wisely. I know that on certain days I do not have time to run errands or hang out with friends even. Each minute of each day I used for something. One thing that works really well for me is to write something down. I mean everything. I write down if im going to email people, write letters, or studying. It works for me to have a planner that goes by the day and shows me what im going to be doing each day. Knowing what I have to do everyday helps me plan out my weeks and my days. If I know that I don’t have time on Tuesday, I will try to get things done a day before , even on Sunday. I plan ahead, especially if im going to be on the road for volleyball. When I am on the road I bring my books and read on the bus/plane/hotel room. Missing classes is killer to make up from, but if you are upfront with your professors, they are usually nice about having to turns in late or not being in class.

CHOOSE THE RIGHT ~

No comments:

Post a Comment