Tuesday, January 22, 2013

in.


How I study for multiple exams, deal with multiply projects: really it is my time manegment that I explained above. If I see I have multiply things due or to stuidy for all ast the same time I sprand all my time before hand, for example if I have a test on moday, and 2 test Tuesday then I will  study for my.
Start studying for my next tes on the swcond half of Friday and part of asaturday. Then Sunday night I can review for my Monday test because  I al=ready studied for it. When  that test is over I can begin reviewing for the other test.
 My overall studying method: I try to break it up over several days or at least two. Iget bogged out if I try to pull an allnighter. How I overcome an initial bad . if I received a low grade I probily kneqw it was coming because I didn’t prepare properly or I didn’t use the right study habbit for that class. I usually try to go over what I think I did bad.

CHOOOSE THE RIGHT ~

No comments:

Post a Comment