Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Academic success : part 2



Academic Success : part 2
In high school I was one of the good students who didn’t  really have to study to be a good student. the information I usually took in class sunk is enough for me to understand it for the test by simply reviewing the material just before the class began. it wasn’t that I didn’t try , I ad a 4.0 all through out high school, never really had to put forth much of an effort to get the results that I wanted to see. in college , however that changed. not only did I start studying  and reading the book but I began to understand that the little tiny facts was just as important as the general concepts. my overall study method ; do all the reading that is required for all the classes, and try to keep up. if I do fall behind, ill usually use the reading that I did not get to an additional study aid. I take good notes in class and actually attend everyday that I can.  sometimes in Volleyball it’s tough because we are on the road a lot. but if I do miss class because of volleyball I make sure to take the notes from another student in the class. also, for subjects such as chemistry, I do practice problems to help me understand whet the material means.

Choose The Right ~

    

No comments:

Post a Comment